PhD, Economics, Boston College, 2012
MA, Economics, Boston College, 2009
BS, Economics, University of Rhode Island, 2007
Outstanding Teacher Award, University of Georgia, Terry College of Business, 2016
J. Hatten Howard Teaching Award, UGA Honors Program, 2015
Swift Award for Outstanding Teaching in Undergraduate Economics, University of Georgia, Terry College of Business, Department of Economics, 2015
Lilly Teaching Fellow, UGA Center for Teaching and Learning,2014
- Labor Economics
- Economics of Aging
- Health Economics
- 2013.The Effect of Informal Care on Work and Wages. Journal Of Health Economics, 32(1): 240-252.
- 2015. Dynamic Wage and Employment Effects of Elder Parent Care. International Economic Review, 56(1): 63-93.
- 2015. Long-Term Care Insurance: Does Experience Matter?. Journal Of Health Economics, 40: 122-132.
- 2016. An Evaluation of Performance Thresholds in Nursing Home Pay-for-Performance. Health Services Research, 51(6): 2282-2304.
- 2018. Incentive Design and Quality Improvements: Evidence from State Medicaid Nursing Home Pay-for-Performance Programs. American Journal Of Health Economics, 4(1):105-130.
- 2018. Missing Work is a Pain: The Effect of Cox-2 Inhibitors on Sickness Absence and Disability Pension Receipt. The Journal Of Human Resources, 53(1): 71-122.
- 2018. Single Moms and Deadbeat Dads: The Role of Earnings, Marriage Market Conditions, and Preference Heterogeneity. International Economic Review, 59(1): 191-232.
- Norma B. Coe, Meghan M. Skira, and Eric B. Larson. 2018. A Comprehensive Measure of the Costs of Caring for a Parent: Differences According to Functional Status. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 66(10): 2003-2008.