- Theoretical and Empirical Corporate Finance
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Financial Intermediation
- Product Market Competition in a World of Cross Ownership: Evidence from Institutional
Blockholdings. Review Of Financial Studies, Forthcoming.
- Product Market Characteristics and the Choice between IPOs and Acquisitions. Journal Of Financial And Quantitative Analysis,Forthcoming.
- 2016. Does the Market Understand Rating Shopping? Predicting MBS Losses with Initial Yields. Review Of Financial Studies, 29:.
- 2013. The Dark Side of Analyst Coverage: The Case of Innovation. Journal Of Financial Economics, 109:.
- 2012. Are All Ratings Created Equal? The Impact of Issuer Size on the Pricing of Mortgage-Backed
Securities. Journal Of Finance, 67:.
- 2011. IPO Waves, Product Market Competition, and the Going Public Decision: Theory and Evidence. Journal Of Financial Economics, 101:.