The International Business co-major is offered in conjunction with other Terry College majors. This co-major can give you a competitive edge in the global job market by instilling the importance of cultural diversity and educating you on international business trends.
UGA offers several certificate programs focused on promoting international learning and awareness through coursework and numerous non-academic opportunities. Learn more about UGA International Certificates.
Learn about our general academics here at Terry.
Visit the Graduate School for more information about requirements.
Topics covered include:
- International business environment
- International strategic management
- International elective topics
- International immersion
- Foreign language
Positions & Placements
Careers in International Business
- International Marketing Specialist
- Advisory Consultant
- Foreign Exchange Operations Analyst
- Business Manager
- Project Coordinator
- United Parcel Service
- Department of Defense
- Chiquita Brands International, Inc.
- Deutsche Bank