Truman is a fifth-year doctoral student in the J.M. Tull School of Accounting where he focuses on audit experimental research.
Prior to joining the doctoral program, Truman was an internal audit consultant with Protiviti in Salt Lake City, Utah. He earned his Master of Accountancy and Bachelor's in Accounting from Brigham Young University.
Education and Career
- Master of Accountancy, Brigham Young University, 2016
- BBA, Accounting, Brigham Young University, 2016
- Protivit, Internal Audit Consultant, 2016 to 2018
Research, Expertise and Publications
- Auditor motivations
- Auditor judgment and decision making
- Audit teams
- Auditor-client relationships