Why do so many women plateau in middle management? Confidence and resiliency are tested by cultural and organizational norms and biases. Individual beliefs and perceptions about leadership become tangible roadblocks. That’s when it happens - career optimism shifts into career conflict or stalled advancement.
Creating space for growth and leadership is vital in today’s business world. Rather than be content in a stalled career, women can choose to leverage their strengths and lead with impact.
Join us for Accelerating Leadership for Women. A leadership journey blending online learning, in-class sessions at our Atlanta campus and peer coaching designed to help you accelerate your unique path to leadership.
Who will benefit
Ideal for emerging leaders and women in early or middle management roles with 8 or more years of professional experience, and who aspire to senior leadership roles. Program topics are relevant and benefit women from a wide range of industries or functional roles.
- Refine goals and cast vision for your leadership growth journey
- Design an authentic leadership path that works with your timeline
- Learn how to cultivate mentors, sponsors and critical developmental partners
- Create a strong, confident leadership presence
- Five Critical Stages of Women’s Careers on the Path to Leadership
- Navigating Today’s Leadership with Optimism
- Building Leadership Confidence and Capability
- Building Relationship Power
- Exercising Political Savvy
- Growing Your Influence
- Accelerating Your Path to Leadership
- Monthly Peer Coaching
Program includes course materials, snacks, meals, and parking.