The Georgia Pathway MBA* is a one-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree option open to any current undergraduate majoring in an eligible Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM) discipline and attending an accredited public or private institution in the United States. As an additional reference, there are 45 University of Georgia majors eligible for this degree option. For Engineering students, there is a Double Dawgs option within the Pathway MBA.
This specialized program is designed for high-achieving undergraduate students who want a broad base of foundational business courses and the business skills needed for professional advancement and career success. The curriculum is comprised of 8 “MBA Core” courses, an experiential learning course, a business intelligence course, and an additional elective of your choosing. In addition, the Communications and Career Effectiveness course will prepare you to be an effective leader and communicator in future business roles.
This accelerated program is 36 credit hours and can be completed in two semesters. Interested applicants will apply through the Pathway MBA Application during their final year of undergraduate study.
- ACCT 6000: Financial Accounting
- FINA 7010: Financial Management
- ECON 7010: Economic Analysis for Business Leaders
- MARK 7510: Marketing Management
- BUSN 7990: Directed Study in Business
- MGMT 7120: Operations Management II
- MGMT 7400: Strategic Management
- MSIT 7100: Applied Business Statistics
- MGMT 7050: Organizational Behavior
- MIST 7770: Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Capstone Project course: Lean Six Sigma, Innovative Business Projects, or Consulting
(Requirements and Deadlines are the same as for the Full-Time MBA)
A complete application includes:
- 1-page Resume
- Letters of Recommendation: 1 required, 1 optional; it is preferred that one letter be from an internship supervisor
- Unofficial transcripts
- Unofficial GMAT or GRE score report(s)
- Unofficial TOEFL or IELTS (if required)
- Essay(s): 1 required, 1 optional
- $100 application fee
In addition, Pathway applicants must have completed at least one internship.
There are 4 application rounds between October and June. Candidates should apply when they feel they can submit their strongest application. Applications submitted during any of the first 3 rounds will have a decision in about 6 weeks. Applications submitted for the June 1 deadline will be evaluated on a rolling basis and decisions will be issued within 2 weeks.
Tuition & Fees
Pathway MBA students pay the same tuition and fees as students in the full-time, two year MBA program.
*Currently not a Double Dawgs program.