Skip to main content Skip to main menu

Main menu

Slideshow

Banner (media):
Image:
Historic photo of Brooks Hall

Brooks Hall

Historic Brooks Hall is located on North Campus and is the original home of the Terry College of Business. 

Construction was authorized by the University Board of Trustees on June 12, 1926 and was the second project of the War Memorial Board. The Terry College of Business-- back then the School of Commerce-- moved into Commerce-Journalism Building during the third quarter of 1928.