The dean has approved merit- and need-based financial awards to support undergraduate business majors in Terry study abroad and exchange programs for the current academic year.
The purpose of the funding is to make study abroad accessible to more students by defraying the cost of program fees associated with travel and room and board. Applications received by the deadline are considered by a selection committee, and awardees are announced in the fall.
Passport Terry Scholarship Program
The Terry College of Business Passport Terry study abroad scholarship program was created to increase and diversify student participation in study away and internships abroad. This program includes multiple funds. Most support student financial need, while others recognize and support student academic merit. Full-time, BBA degree-seeking Terry students are eligible pending admission to a Terry faculty-led program.
The Passport Terry scholarship program application is valid for several study away scholarships offered by Terry College supporters to the UGA Foundation. They include:
- Susan Boyd Study Abroad Scholarship
- Joe Browne Passport Terry Endowment
- Lisa Sarajian Study Abroad Scholarship
- Shuman Family Shareholders Fund
- Bobby Friedmann Passport Terry Endowment
- Jere W. Morehead & Phyllis Leffler Estate Fund
- Terry Excellence Fund
Additional available scholarships
- Experiential Learning Scholarships
- Mary Virginia Terry Student Support Fund
- Office of Global Engagement General Scholarships
- Additional Study Abroad Scholarships
For more information on eligibility and to apply online, visit studyaway.uga.edu.